Tuesday, March 1, 2022

February 2022 EOM Wrap Up

I read 5 books (not including children's books). *These qualify for the 2022 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
The Heart's Charge (Hanger's Horseman, # 2) by Karen Witemeyer
The Singles Table (The Marriage Game, # 3) by Sara Desai (potential series ender)
A Brush with Love by Mazey Eddings
My Sister's Big Fat Indian Wedding by Sajni Patel
Bargaining for the Barrister by Anneka Walker

I have reviewed 4 books. *These qualify for the 2022 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Gilded (Gilded, # 1) by Marissa Meyer
Summerhaven by Tiffany Odekirk
Dating Dr. Dil by Nisha Sharma
Meet Me in the Margins by Melissa Ferguson

Other Posts:
Sunday Post - 02/06/22
Sunday Post - 02/13/22
Sunday Post - 02/20/22
Sunday Post - 02/27/22
Can't Wait for Places We've Never Been by Kasie West
Can't Wait for Book Lovers by Emily Henry
Can't Wait for A Healer's Promise (Brides of Laurent, # 2) by Misty M Beller
Can't Wait for The Valet's Secret by Josi S Kilpack
January 2022 EOM Wrap Up
2022 Series Enders Reading Challenge - February Wrap Up

Goals:
I'm ahead on my Bible-in-a-year plan.
I've read 9 out of 52 books (including children's books).
I've read potentially 1 out of 5-10 series enders.

No comments:

Post a Comment