Thursday, June 30, 2022

June 2022 EOM Wrap Up

I read 4 book (not including children's books). *These qualify for the 2022 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Discovering Grace (Inglewood, # 2) by Sally Britton
To Tame a Cowboy (Colorado Cowboys, # 3) by Jody Hedlund
The Dreaming Beauty by Anneka Walker
Junie B Jones and Her Big Fat Mouth (Junie B Jones, # 3) by Barbara Park

I have reviewed 5 books. *These qualify for the 2022 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Edward and Amelia by Karen Thornell
The Singles Table (The Marriage Game, # 3) by Sara Desai
A Healer's Promise (Brides of Laurent, # 2) by Misty M Beller
Raising Grateful Kids in an Entitled World by Kristen Welch
Discovering Grace (Inglewood, # 2) by Sally Britton

Other Posts:
Sunday Post - 06/12/22
Sunday Post - 06/19/22
Sunday Post - 06/26/22
Can't Wait for A Daughter's Courage (Brides of Laurent, # 3) by Misty M Beller
2022 Series Enders Reading Challenge - June Wrap Up

Goals:
I'm ahead on my Bible-in-a-year plan.
I've read 22 out of 52 books (including children's books).
I've read potentially 2 out of 5-10 series enders.

No comments:

Post a Comment