Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Ten Most Recently Received Books

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. This week's topic is Top Ten Books I Recently Received

I guess my family has given up on getting me books for Christmas. Even Husband didn't get me a single book. But that's okay, I have gift cards to spend. Regardless, these are the ten books I most recently received.

  1. Famous for a Living by Melissa Ferguson
  2. Grace and Glory (The Harbinger, # 3) by Jennifer L Armentrout
  3. Georgie, All Along by Kate Clayborn
  4. The Reluctant Baronet by Elizabeth Watkins
  5. Crossed Lines (Love Along the Wires, # 2) by Jennifer Delamere
  6. Holding the Line (Love Along the Wires, # 3) by Jennifer Delamere
  7. A Heart Worth Stealing by Joanna Barker
  8. Gentleman Jim by Mimi Matthews
  9. Spice Road (Spice Road, # 1) by Maiya Ibrahim
  10. The Love Match by Priyanka Taslim

Which books have you gotten recently? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment