Thursday, July 6, 2023

June 2023 EOM Wrap Up

I read 6 books (not including children's books). *These qualify for the 2023 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Silver Dollar Duke (Hearts of Arizona, # 1) by Sally Britton
*Never Wager with a Wallflower (The Merriwell Sisters, # 3) by Virigina Heath
An Aimable Foe by Jennie Goutet
The Shameless Flirt (The Ashbrooks, # 2) by MA Nichols
His Disinclined Bride (Seasons of Change, # 7) by Jennie Goutet
An Unwitting Alliance (Matchmaking Mamas, # 2) by Anneka Walker

I have reviewed 4 books. *These qualify for the 2023 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Mr. Gardiner and the Governess (Claivoir Castle Romance, # 1) by Sally Britton
Borrow My Heart (Borrow My Heart, # 1) by Kasie West
Play for Me by Libby Hubscher
Love Unseen by Rachel Kelley Stones

Other Posts:
Sunday Post - 06/04/23
Sunday Post - 06/11/23
Sunday Post - 06/18/23
Sunday Post - 06/25/23
Top Ten Summer 2023 TBR List
Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases of Q3/Q4 2023
Can't Wait for Pixels and Paint (Trinket Sisters, # 1) by Kristi Ann Hunter
Can't Wait for Light Bringer (Red Rising, # 6) by Pierce Brown
Can't Wait for A Queen of Thieves and Chaos (Fate & Flames, # 3) by KA Tucker
2023 Series Enders Reading Challenge - June Wrap Up
April & May 2023 EOM Wrap Up

Goals:
I'm about 12 days ahead on my Bible-in-a-year plan.
I've read 41 out of 52 books (not including children's books).
I've read 3 out of 5-10 series enders.

No comments:

Post a Comment