Wednesday, November 1, 2023

October 2023 EOM Wrap Up

My annual "All Things Halloween" event is ending. This is my month-long event where I feature reviews from Halloween-y genres (fantasy, paranormal, supernatural, sci-fi, horror, mystery, thriller, and suspense). Over the last few years I've had mostly fantasy books as I just haven't been in the mood for much horror, but still...these are books that can get you in the mood for Halloween.

I read 3 books (not including children's books). *These qualify for the 2023 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Pixels and Paint (Trinket Sisters, # 1) by Kristi Ann Hunter
Champion of Fate (Heromaker, # 1) by Kendare Blake
The BFG by Roald Dahl

I have reviewed 6 books (not including mini reviews of children's books). *These qualify for the 2023 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
The War of Two Queens (Blood and Ash, # 4) by Jennifer L Armentrout
Matilda by Roald Dahl
Spice Road (Spice Road Trilogy, # 1) by Maiya Ibrahim
*Grace and Glory (The Harbinger, # 3) by Jennifer L Armentrout
Fourth Wing (The Empyrean, # 1) by Rebecca Yarros
A Queen of Thieves and Chaos (Fate & Flame, # 3) by KA Tucker

Other Posts:
Sunday Post - 10/01/23
Sunday Post - 10/08/23
Sunday Post - 10/15/23
Sunday Post - 10/22/23
Sunday Post - 10/29/23
Can't Wait for Iron Flame (The Empyrean, # 2) by Rebecca Yarros
Can't Wait for A Drop of Venom by Sajni Patel
2023 Series Enders Reading Challenge - October Wrap Up
Homeschool Friday - # 4

Goals:
I'm about 18 days ahead on my Bible-in-a-year plan.
I've read 73 out of 52 books (not including children's books).
I've read 4 out of 5-10 series enders.

No comments:

Post a Comment