Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Waiting on Taking Control

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Taking Control (Kerr Chronicles, # 2)

By: Jen Frederick

Expected Publication: September 16th 2014 by Pear Tree LLC

280 pages

Genre: New Adult, Contemporary

( Goodreads )

Goodreads description--A slip of a woman holds me in her hands. Every dream I had of revenge, the very juice that powered my engine from age fifteen to now, is swirling down the drain at our feet. I can deny her nothing. The only thing I fear is her flight. That she will wake up from her emotional fog and realize that I am a manipulative son of a [...] who is more trouble than he’s worth.

That I’ve bought my way into her heart and life.

That I’ll lie, steal, cheat, and kill anything that would take her from me.

If the very heart of you is threatened the only rational response is to strike back harder until your enemies quake at the very whisper of your name.

What are you waiting on this week? Let me know!

11 comments:

  1. If book one is any indication.... Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandra. And thanks for stopping by and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taking Control sounds good! I haven't read the first one, but I love New Adult.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura Laframboise JennisonJuly 23, 2014 at 8:51 PM

    Sounds potentially really good. Hope you enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Laura @ Through Raspberry Colored Glasses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandy! Thank you for stopping by my blog yesterday. :)

    This book sounds really interesting! The back cover copy leaves me with so many questions. This may have to make it's way into my TBR pile too. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, this sounds serious! I haven't heard of it, but it sounds really interesting! :) Great pick Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen Frederick has been a new author to me this year, but I've enjoyed everything I've read by her so far (4 books this year). Thanks for stopping by Ariel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you're able to snag this one. Thanks for stopping by and commenting Nikita!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen Frederick is a new to me author and I've read 4 of her books already this year. I've enjoyed each one of them so far. Thanks for stopping by Rachel!

    ReplyDelete