Thursday, July 31, 2014

July 2014 EOM Wrap Up

I have read 17 books this month *These qualify for the 2014 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
*Breakable (Contours of the Heart, # 2) by Tammara Webber
Left Drowning by Jessica Park
One Plus One by Jojo Moyes
The Power of a Praying Husband by Stormie Omartian
Something Strange and Deadly (Something Strange and Deadly, # 1) by Susan Dennard
*Shatter (True Believers, # 4) by Erin McCarthy
The Probability of Violet & Luke (The Coincidence, # 4) by Jessica Sorensen
V is for Virgin (V is for Virgin, # 1) by Kelly Oram
*A is for Abstinence (V is for Virgin, # 2) by Kelly Oram
All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill
*Sinner (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, # 3.5) by Maggie Stiefvater
Mind Games (Mindjack Origins, # 1) by Susan Kaye Quinn
Anatomy of a Misfit by Andrea Portes
A Darkness Strange and Lovely (Something Strange and Deadly, # 2) by Susan Dennard
Sometimes It Lasts (Sea Breeze, # 5) by Abbi Glines
Misbehaving (Sea Breeze, # 6) by Abbi Glines
I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, # 1) by Ally Carter

I’ve reviewed 11 books this month. *These qualify for the 2014 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles, # 1) by Mary E Pearson
Torn Away by Jennifer Brown
Shatter Me (Shatter Me, # 1) by Tahereh Mafi
Crossed (Matched, # 2) by Ally Condie
One Plus One by Jojo Moyes
Nash (Marked Men, # 4) by Jay Crownover
The Power of a Praying Husband by Stormie Omartian
Easy (Contours of the Heart, # 1) by Tammara Webber
*Sinner (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, # 3.5) by Maggie Stiefvater
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
Mind Games (Mindjack Origins, # 1) by Susan Kaye Quinn

Other Posts
Top Ten Favorite Classics
Top Ten Blogging Confessions
Top Ten Favorite TV Shows
Top Ten Characters I’d Want With Me on a Deserted Island
Top Ten Authors I Own the Most
Waiting on Until We Fly (Beautifully Broken, # 4) by Courtney Cole
Waiting on This Shattered World (Starbound, # 2) by Aime Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
Waiting on Unleashed (Uninvited, # 2) by Sophie Jordan
Waiting on Taking Control (Kerr Chronicles, # 2) by Jen Frederick
Waiting on Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle, # 3) by Maggie Stiefvater
Sunday post – 104 & Stacking the Shelves – 70
Sunday Post – 105 & Stacking the Shelves – 71
Sunday Post – 106 & Stacking the Shelves – 72
Sunday Post – 107 & Stacking the Shelves – 73
2014 Series Enders Reading Challenge – July Wrap Up

Goals Update:
I'm up-to-date on my daily Bible reading.
I've read 89 out of 104 books. (29 ahead of schedule)
I've read 11 out of 10-15 Series Enders.

This was a pretty awesome reading month for me. How was your month? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment