Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Top Ten Authors I Own the Most

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Authors I Own the Most.

Dude did anyone else have problems trying to come up with a title that didn't end with a preposition? Sheesh!

  1. Richelle Mead– 15 Books: Vampire Academy, Frostbite, Shadow Kiss, Blood Promise, Spirit Bound, Last Sacrifice; Bloodlines, The Golden Lily, The Indigo Spell, The Fiery Heart, Silver Shadows (preordered not read yet); Succubus Blues; Storm Born; Gameboard of the Gods, and The Immortal Crown.
  2. Jessica Sorensen–15 Books: The Secret of Ella and Micha, The Forever of Ella and Micha, The Temptation of Lila and Ethan, The Ever After of Ella and Micha, Lila and Ethan: Always and Forever; The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden, The Redemption of Callie and Kayden, The Destiny of Violet and Luke, The Probability of Violet and Luke; Breaking Nova, Saving Quinton, Delilah: The Making of Red, Nova and Quinton: No Regrets, Tristan: Finding Hope; and The Fallen Star


  3. Cassandra Clare– 9 Books: City of Bones, City of Ashes, City of Glass, City of Fallen Angels, City of Lost Souls, City of Heavenly Fire; Clockwork Angel, Clockwork Prince, and Clockwork Princess


  4. PC & Kristin Cast– 9 Books: Marked, Betrayed, Chosen, Untamed, Hunted, Tempted, Burned, Awakened, Destined


  5. Stormie Omartian– 9 Books: The Power of a Praying Wife, The Power of a Praying Woman, The Power of a Praying Church, The Power of Prayer to Change Your Marriage, The Power of a Praying Kid, The Power of a Praying Parent, The Power of a Praying Husband, and The Power of a Praying Teen; Just Enough Light for the Step I'm On


  6. Maggie Stiefvater – 9 Books: Shiver, Linger, Forever, Sinner; The Scorpio Races; Lament, Ballad; The Raven Boys, and The Dream Thieves
  7. Colleen Hoover– 8 Books: Slammed, Point of Retreat, This Girl; Hopeless, Losing Hope, Finding Cinderella; Maybe Someday; and Ugly Love (preordered but not read)
  8. JK Rowling– 7 Books: Harry Potter & The Socerer’s Stone, Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban, Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire, Harry Potter & The Order of the Pheonix, Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince, and Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows
  9. Jane Austen– 7 Books: Pride and Prejudice, Persuasion, Northanger Abbey, Emma, Mansfield Park, Sense and Sensibility, and Love and Friendship
  10. Stephenie Meyer– 6 Books: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner, Breaking Dawn; and The Host

This list isn't including duplicate copies. (I own the following series on audiobook also: Vampire Academy, The Wolves of Mercy Falls, Harry Potter, and Twilight.) This one was actually quite difficult just from hunting down all the books I own and such to see which authors I own the most. What about you? Which authors do you own the most? Let me know!

16 comments:

  1. Oh! Did you like Gameboard of the Gods? I am wanting to pick it up. I hope its as good as VA and Bloodlines!

    http://wp.me/p3ftwe-uH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have J.K. Rowling, Jane Austen, and Maggie Stiefvater on my list too. I love their books. Great list,

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, yeah! My list has a hanging preposition. I tried to three or four different titles, but all of them had a hanging prep! I finally gave up. I'm glad to hear I wasn't the only one.

    http://ouachitaya.blogspot.com/2014/07/ten-authors-i-own-most-books-from.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gameboard of the Gods was a bit of a disappointment for me. It was much slower than I'm used to coming from Richelle Mead. There was also so much to the world building that I had a hard time getting everything. Now book 2, The Immortal Crown, was much better, but it still had a slow start. I've read enough by Richelle Mead that I trust her and I think I'm going to end up enjoying the series, but it's not close to Vampire Academy or Bloodlines in my opinion. I hope you still read it, but I don't want you to be disappointed because your expectations were at VA/BL level. Thanks for stopping by Jazz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep. Those are all some of my favorite authors! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I have them in my writing off and on, but I try not to do it. Sometimes it just happens anyway. Thanks for stopping by and commenting Clair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kristalyn ThornockJuly 29, 2014 at 6:23 PM

    Woo hoo! we have 4 that are the same. I have the Shiver series by Maggie Steifvator. I LOVE those books and plan to reread them soon! Thanks for stopping by earlier! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to find other bloggers who have similar TTT lists. I definitely love The Wolves of Mercy Falls and having them on audiobook too helps me be able to re-experience them without taking up normal reading time. Hope you get to re-read them soon. Thanks for stopping by Kristalyn!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, I have most of these..LOL but my largest are Stephen King, Nora Roberts and Jayne Anne Krentz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yeah, definitely have plenty of Colleen Hoover. I haven't read anything by Mead yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that is quite the collection of books!! I love Richelle Mead too. The Bloodlines series is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yes I imagine Stephen King fans have an abundance of his books. I've never actually read Stephen King or Nora Roberts. Not on purpose. It's just worked out that way. Thanks for stopping by Kimba!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love Richelle Mead--but that's probably obvious. :) Definitely love Colleen Hoover too. Can't wait to dive into Ugly Love soon. Thanks for stopping by Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It really is. I love the Vampire Academy series just a smidgen better. I fell in love with Rose and Dimitri, and while I do love Sydney and Adrian too, there's just a special place in my heart for VA. I can't wait to see how Bloodlines wraps up. Thanks for stopping by Eileen!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've really enjoyed each book I've read by her. Still need to finish Mansfield Park and Sense and Sensibility though. Thanks for stopping by Alisa!

    ReplyDelete