Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Waiting on Until We Fly

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Until We Fly (Beautifully Broken, # 4)

By: Courtney Cole

Expected Publication: July 7th 2014 by Lakehouse Press Inc

Genre: New Adult, Contemporary

( Goodreads )

Goodreads description--Ex-Army Ranger, Brand Killien, has always been good.

A good friend, a good soldier, a good everything. .
The problem is, good hasn’t gotten him anything but a crushed heart.

So after licking his wounds, he decides to move on. And moving on doesn’t include being good anymore.

Bad sounds so much better.

Jaded and detached, Brand is determined to never open himself up to anyone again. It’s not worth the pain. Instead, he becomes closed, hardened, aloof.

But then he’s called back home for a family emergency… a family that he is estranged from. A family that he put out of his mind a long time ago for very good reasons…reasons that involve secrets and pain. Reasons he tried hard to forget.

But home is where the heart is, and it just might be where Brand finds his again.

Why? Because home is where Nora Greene is. A fiery, red-headed spitfire, Nora is a thing from his past. A beautiful, feisty thing. When Brand left, she was away at boarding school.

But she’s back now.

And she wants Brand, scars and all.

What are you waiting on this week? Let me know!

6 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of the previous books but this one makes me want to go get the first one. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe this looks like such a good contemporary book. I can't wait to check it out! Great pick!

    Here's My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good book! Now I'm going to check it out! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed the earlier books in this series, but i will say that this series pushes my limits (graphically). Thanks for stopping by Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Nemo Rosa! I've enjoyed the previous books, but they do push my graphic boundaries. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've enjoyed the first three books in the series, but they're high on my graphic tolerance level. I hope this one is a bit more tame. Thanks for stopping by Louisa!

    ReplyDelete