Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Top Ten Favorite Classics

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Favorite Classics.

I haven't read near as many classics as I want, but I'm making progress.

  1. Jane Austen – Pride and Prejudice
  2. Jane Austen – Persuasion
  3. Jane Austen – Emma
  4. Charlotte Bronte – Jane Eyre
  5. Jane Austen – Northanger Abbey
  6. Mary Shelley - Frankenstein
  7. J R R Tolkien - The Lord of the Rings series
  8. Khalil Gibran - The Prophet

For once, I don't have OVER the limit. What about you guys? Which are your favorite classics? Let me know!

8 comments:

  1. You can't go wrong with Jane Austen and Jane Eyre! I also want to read Frankenstein and hope to do that one day!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorites are Treasure Island, The Secret Garden, Wuthering Heights, Peter Pan, Little Women, Gulliver's Travels, The Three Musketeers, Robinson Crusoe, Alice in Wonderland and The Man in the Iron Mask. I could actually keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've really enjoyed Jane Austen! Pride & Prejudice, Persuasion, and Emma are all favorites of mine! Thanks for stopping by Czai!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, right! Love me some Jane Austen. Frankenstein, I read in high school. It was better than I expected! Thanks for stopping by Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've really enjoyed all of Jane Austen's works that I've read. Northanger Abbey has been my least favorite so far. I still have Mansfield Park and Sense and Sensibility. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow...those are all ones I haven't even gotten to read yet. Great list! And thanks for stopping by Marni!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that three of your favorites are by Jane Austen! Also, hurray for LOTR! I loved The Prophet in high school but haven't read it in decades.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Lark! 3 Jane Austen down, 3 left to go. :) I definitely think The Prophet is one of those books I can re-read several times throughout my life. Thanks for stopping by Lark!

    ReplyDelete