Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top
TenFifteen Characters I'd Want With Me on a Deserted Island.
- Katniss (The Hunger Games)– Will need someone to hunt for me, right?
- Ismae, Sybella, and/or Annith (His Fair Assassin) – Assassins seem to be good for just about any kind of survival skill, right? Not exactly the same thing, but close.
- Will Herondale (The Infernal Devices) – Also capable of fighting off just about anything to might try to hurt us what with him being a demon hunter and all. Plus easy on the eyes and hilarious at the same time.
- Lisbeth Salander (Millennium) – Although she’s a bit socially awkward, I bet she could figure us a way off the island.
- Wolf (The Lunar Chronicles) – Also easy on the eyes and being able to wolf out might come in handy.
Adrian (Vampire Academy/Bloodlines)Jasper (Twilight) – It was hard to consider putting Adrian on the list and not also list Dimitri, but I think Adrian’s Spirit might come in handy if we run into any natives that might need calming, but with Spirit’s added bonus of insanity, perhaps we’d be better off sticking with Jasper's mood altering abilities.
- Four (Divergent) – Considering he’s pretty fearless, it would probably be needed to have a member of my team who was willing to face down any challenge—let’s just hope our island isn’t really mountainous.
- Perry (Under the Never Sky) – Being used to living in wild helps, plus his double gift makes him one of the team for sure.
- Daemon (Lux) – Because we need someone rash enough to blaze the trails no one else wants to take. And his sarcasm will keep us all on our toes.
- Tarver (Starbound) – Being in the military and all, and surviving on a deserted planet gives him a one up on everyone else on our team.
- Ronan (The Raven Cycle) – Being able to dream things into existence could come in handy. We might need him to dream us a boat. Sounds like a plan to me.
- Noah (Mara Dyer) – Since I’ve already ruled out Adrian for his insane tendencies, we’d probably need a healer.
- Josh (The Sea of Tranquility) – His sweet carpentry skills could be useful in building our shelter and various other wood related needs.
- Remy (The Hollows) – Because no one can really be as lucky as she is and we probably need some of that luck to rub off on us.
- Katsa (Graceling) – Because having someone with the special skill of “survival” can only be a good thing.
So who would make your team if you could take any character with you to a deserted island? Let me know!