A few guidelines if you don't mind:
- Characters between the ages of 17 and 30ish.
- Please no overly descriptive sexual scenes. The occasional scene doesn't bother me, but when it happens frequently or is described in a bit too much detail, I'm not a huge fan.
- Please no LGBTQAI.
- Can we try to avoid cheating? Love triangles are fine as long as there's no cheating.
- No anti-God characters or themes please. I'm not necessarily looking for Christian reads (although, I'll take some of those suggestions as well), but just not characters that are completely opposed to God.
- Also, please no political agendas.
- Think authors like Colleen Hoover, Kasie West, Simone Elkeles, Amy Harmon, and Katie McGarry. (But you'd be wasting your time recommending anything by these guys because I've read them all.)
Hit me with your suggestions and favorite contemporary reads please!!! Thanks so much!