Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Series I've Been Meaning to Start.
- Nyxia (The Nyxia Triad, # 1) by Scott Reintgen - I have this one for review but just haven't gotten around to it yet.
- Before She Ignites (Fallen Isles Trilogy, # 1) by Jodi Meadows - This is another one that I have to review.
- Rebel of the Sands (Rebel of the Sands, # 1) by Alwyn Hamilton - The original cover release had me ignoring this one, but the redesigned covers had me checking out the description which sounds awesome.
- Riders (Riders, # 1) by Veronica Rossi - I really enjoyed her Under the Never Sky series, but I just never got my hands on Riders.
- Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms, # 1) by Morgan Rhodes - I remember when this book released. I was interested, but I wasn't ready to take a chance on it because the author was unknown to me. As each book releases in the series I regret not checking out book 1 when I had the chance.
- Half Bad (Half Bad Trilogy, # 1) by Sally Green - I actually own this one, but it just hasn't been a priority for me right now.
- Paper Princess (The Royals, # 1) by Erin Watt - Holly recommended this series to me a while back, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.
- The Passage (The Passage, # 1) by Justin Cronin - I've seen great ratings for this series, but the length of each book has me putting them off.
- Strange the Dreamer (Strange the Dreamer, # 1) by Laini Taylor - I really enjoyed her Daughter of Smoke and Bone series, but this is one that I haven't gotten my hands on yet so I keep putting it off.
- Carve the Mark (Carve the Mark, # 1) by Veronica Roth - This is another one that I just haven't had an opportunity to read because I don't own it. It just hasn't been a priority.
You guys this is just the TIP of the iceberg on the series that I want to start but haven't for various reasons. Have you read any of these? Any that I need to move up on my priority list? Which series have you been meaning to start? Let me know!