Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Top Ten 2017 Reads So Far

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten 2017 Reads So Far.

  1. Making Faces by Amy Harmon (5 Stars)
  2. The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, # 1) by Amy Harmon (5 Stars)
  3. Praying the Attributes of God by Ann Spangler (5 Stars)
  4. Full Tilt (Full Tilt, # 1) by Emma Scott (4.5 Stars; Review Coming Soon)
  5. All In (Full Tilt, # 2) by Emma Scott (4 Stars; Review Coming Soon)
  6. Bright Side (Bright Side, # 1) by Kim Holden (4.5 Stars; Review Coming Soon)
  7. A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole (4.5 Stars; Review Coming Soon)
  8. A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, # 1) by Sarah J Maas (4 Stars; Review Coming Soon)
  9. A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, # 2) by Sarah J Maas (5 Stars; Review Coming Soon)
  10. Shadowcaster (Shattered Realms, # 2) by Cinda Williams Chima (4 Stars)

Considering that I've actually been in a reading slump earlier this year, I've had a pretty awesome reading year. I've had more 5 Star books in the first half of this year than I had all year last year. I hope this caliber of books keeps up through the second half of the year. Which have been your favorite reads so far this year? Let me know!

9 comments:

  1. I loved Making Faces, Bright Side and Law of Moses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Court of Mist and Fury was on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/06/27/top-ten-tuesday-113/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Bright Side a couple of years ago and loved it! And I just discovered Amy Harmon, why did it take me so long??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved A Court of Mist and Fury when I read it last year! I hope you enjoy ACOWAR as much. Awesome list :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! I seriously need to read A Court of Thorns and Roses soon!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yay! I love when I agree with other readers! Thanks for commenting Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it was the best of the series. Thanks for stopping by Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I know! Amy Harmon is new to me this year too, and she's blown me away. I'm glad that I found another fan of hers! Thanks for stopping by Brittaney!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did enjoy A Court of Wings and Ruin, but I think A Court of Mist and Fury is my favorite from the series. Thanks for stopping by Sam!

    ReplyDelete