Thursday, June 1, 2017

May 2017 EOM Wrap Up

I have read 4 books this month (not including children's books). *These qualify for the 2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Three Dark Crowns (Three Dark Crowns, # 1) by Kendare Blake
One Dark Throne (Three Dark Crowns, # 2) by Kendare Blake
Shadowcaster (Shattered Realms, # 2) by Cinda Williams Chima
Paris Lights (Heart of the City, # 1) by CJ Duggan

I have reviewed 5 books this month. *These qualify for the 2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Windfall by Jennifer E Smith
Praying the Attributes of God by Ann Spangler
God-Shaped Hole by Tiffanie DeBartolo
Mr. President (Mr. President, # 1) by Katy Evans
The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, # 1) by Amy Harmon

Other Posts:
Sunday Post - 246 & Stacking the Shelves - 185
Sunday Post - 247 & Stacking the Shelves - 186
Sunday Post - 248
Sunday Post - 249 & Stacking the Shelves - 187
Top Ten Topics on My TBR List
Top Ten Book Moms
Top Ten Summer 2017 TBR List
Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases Q3/Q4 2017
Can't Wait for The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, # 2) by Amy Harmon
Can't Wait for An Inconvenient Beauty (Hawthorne House, # 4) by Kristi Ann Hunter
Can't Wait for The Loneliest Girl in the World by Lauren James
Can't Wait for All the Crooked Saints by Maggie Stiefvater
Can't Wait for Renegades by Marissa Meyer
2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge - May Wrap Up
Problems Only We Know # 5: Authors Writing Multiple Series
April 2017 EOM Wrap Up

Goals:
I'm a couple of days behind on my Bible reading plan.
I've read 33 out of 52 books.
I've read 5 out of 10-12 series enders.

6 comments:

  1. Oh I can't WAIT to read One Dark Throne. I need to see where the story goes next!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One Dark Throne is very high on my 'I can't Wait for This' list. I hope it was a worthy sequel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Freda! Sorry I'm so behind responding to comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obviously, I already know that you've read One Dark Throne (as have I) by now. Sorry I'm so behind responding to comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My review for it goes up soon. I hope you've gotten a chance to read it! Thanks for stopping by Di!

    ReplyDelete