Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Ten Books for Back to School

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Books for Back to School.

Ok so it's been twelve years since I graduated high school. (I know I'm totally giving away my age here.) I guess college can qualify here too, but that wasn't really my college experience as once I started I never stopped until I finished. And even then I graduated from college more than 5 years ago. Point being, it's been a while since I did the back to school thing. But I'm including my favorite books with high school and college settings here.

  1. Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, # 1) by Simone Elkeles (review coming soon)
  2. Catching Jordan (Hundred Oaks, # 1) by Miranda Kenneally
  3. Slammed (Slammed, # 1) by Colleen Hoover
  4. Easy (Contours of the Heart, # 1) by Tammara Webber
  5. All Lined Up (Rusk University, # 1) by Cora Carmack
  6. Reason to Breathe (Breathing, # 1) by Rebecca Donovan
  7. Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, # 1) by Katie McGarry
  8. To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, # 1) by Jenny Han
  9. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
  10. Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, # 1) by Richelle Mead

What are your favorite back to school books? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment