Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Books Set At the Beach.
I haven't gotten to visit the beach in the last two years so this is wishful thinking on my part. But I'll have to admit, this was challenging. Either I haven't read many books set at the beach or the beach was just a small part of the setting that I couldn't remember enough to be sure to list the book. But I did finally come up with ten. Here they are.
- That One Summer (Summer, # 3) by CJ Duggan
- The Lies About Truth by Courtney C Stevens
- Breathe (Sea Breeze, # 1) by Abbi Glines
- Things We Know By Heart by Jessi Kirby
- Out of Breath (Breathing, # 3) by Rebecca Donovan
- We Were Liars by E Lockhart
- Breakable (Contours of the Heart, # 2) by Tammara Webber
- Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, # 2) by Veronica Rossi
- The Dead-Tossed Waves (The Forest of Hands and Teeth, # 2) by Carrie Ryan
- The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
So obviously I need some good beach setting recommendations guys! Hit me! What are you favorite books set at the beach? Let me know!