Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Books I've Read on Recommendation.
When I started reading again, I was mostly getting whatever books Holly passed down to me. That being said, I've had some majorly great books recommended to me. These were mostly recommended to me when I first started reading again because once I started blogging my TBR list exploded and most of those are books that I've found on my own or through Goodreads. Regardless, I still have some friends that will throw recommendations my way these days. I just don't always get to them as quickly as I used to.
- The Key (True Reign, # 1) by Jennifer Anne Davis - Recommended by Holly
- Unbreakable (Unbreakable, # 1) by Rebecca Shea - Recommended on FB by Colleen Hoover
- 7: An Experimental Mutiny Against Excess by Jen Hatmaker - Recommended by my friend, Kay
- Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, # 1) by Richelle Mead - Recommended by Holly
- City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, # 1) by Cassandra Clare - Recommended by Holly
- Ten Tiny Breaths (Ten Tiny Breaths, # 1) by KA Tucker - Recommended by Holly
- The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, # 1) by Suzanne Collins - Recommended by my friend, Lacy
- Divergent (Divergent, # 1) by Veronica Roth - Recommended by my friend, Lacy
- V is for Virgin (V is for Virgin, # 1) by Kelly Oram - Recommended by Holly
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, # 1) by JK Rowling - Recommended by my friend, Lacy
- Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, # 1) by Becca Fitzpatrick - Recommended by my friend, Paula
- Twilight (Twilight, # 1) by Stephenie Meyer - Recommended by Holly
- Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, # 1) by Sarah J Maas - Recommended by Holly
What are the best books that you've read based on recommendations? Let me know!