Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Movies to Get You in the Holiday Spirit.
- Harry Potter - I love watching HP during the Christmas season.
- The Lord of the Rings - Epic fantasy I guess. Even though there's nothing that says "Christmas" in these movies, every year I gravitate toward these movies.
- The Chronicles of Narnia - The same for the previous point can be said for this series.
- Home Alone - This is THE Christmas movie of my generation.
- The Santa Clause - As a kid I remember thinking that this movie was exactly what I expected the North Pole to be like.
- The Holiday - One of my favorite adult Christmas movies.
- The Polar Express - Got to throw in a cartoon movie, right?
- Four Christmases - I love Vince Vaughn.
- Beauty and the Beast - Do you ever have to have a reason to watch Beauty and the Beast?
- Mr. Bean - The original show not the movies. Hilarious!
I'm not into your typical Christmas movies like It's a Wonderful Life, National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story, Frosty the Snowman, Nightmare Before Christmas, Miracle on 34th Street, and How the Grinch Stole Christmas. But I find that the ones I listed are the ones I come back to every year. What movies get you into the Christmas spirit? Let me know!