Thursday, August 31, 2017

August 2017 EOM Wrap Up

I have read 2 books this month (not including children's books). *These qualify for the 2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Letting With Purpose: Creative techniques and prompts for making meaningful, inspirational hand-lettered art by Brittany Luiz
PS I Like You by Kasie West (re-read)
by

I have reviewed 5 books this month. *These qualify for the 2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
The Secret History of Us by Jessi Kirby
These Things I've Done by Rebecca Phillips
Three Dark Crowns (Three Dark Crowns, # 1) by Kendare Blake
After the Game (The Field Party, # 3) by Abbi Glines
The Butterfly Project by Emma Scott

Other Posts:
Sunday Post - 259 & Stacking the Shelves - 195
Sunday Post - 260 & Stacking the Shelves - 196
Sunday Post - 261 & Stacking the Shelves - 197
Sunday Post - 262 & Stacking the Shelves - 198
Top Ten Books for Back to School
Top Ten Hidden Gems
Can't Wait for The Afterlife of Holly Chase by Cynthia Hand
Can't Wait for Say You'll Remember Me by Katie McGarry
Can't Wait for More Than We Can Tell by Brigid Kemmerer
Can't Wait for The Heart's Appeal (London Beginnings, # 2) by Jennifer Delamere
Can't Wait for Keep Her Safe by KA Tucker
2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge - August Wrap Up
Problems Only We Know # 7 - Book Hangovers

Goals:
I'm like 8 days behind on my Bible reading plan. - Still behind, but catching up.
I've read 49 out of 52 books.
I've read 7 out of 10-12 series enders.

2 comments:

  1. P.S. I Like You is a book I have heard good things about. Hope you liked it! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked it so much that I turned around and re-read it. Thanks for stopping by and commenting Freda!

    ReplyDelete