Tuesday, July 31, 2018

July 2018 EOM Wrap Up

I have read 4 books (children's books not listed below). *These qualify for the 2018 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Say You'll Remember Me by Katie McGarry
Listen to Your Heart by Kasie West
Meet the Sky by McCall Hoyle
All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover

I have DNF'd 1 book.
Heart of Thorns "(Heart of Thorns, # 1) by Bree Barton

I have reviewed 5 books. *These qualify for the 2018 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Sons of Blackbird Mountain (Blackbird Mountain, # 1) by Joanne Bischof
When We Were Young by Anne Benoit
Heart Land by Kimberly Stuart
100 Days of Thanks by Thomas Nelson
The Simple Wild by KA Tucker

Other Posts:
Sunday Post & Stacking the Shelves - 7/1/18
Sunday Post - 7/8/18
Sunday Post - 7/15/18
Sunday Post & Stacking the Shelves - 7/22/18
Sunday Post - 7/29/18
Twelve Red/White/Blue Book Covers
Top Ten Popular Books Worth the Hype
Can't Wait for Lady of a Thousand Treasures (The Victorian Ladies, # 1) by Sandra Byrd
Can't Wait for Becoming Mrs. Lewis by Patti Callahan
Can't Wait for Dance of Thieves (Dance of Thieves, # 1) by Mary E Pearson
2018 Series Enders Reading Challenge - July Wrap Up
Favorites/Recommendations

Goals:
I'm 14 days ahead on my Bible-in-a-year plan.
I've read 42 out of 52 books.
I've read 4 out of 10-12 series enders.

6 comments:

  1. You’re doing great with your goals. I hope you have a good August!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are well on your way to meeting your goals. Good luck and happy reading.

    sherry @
    fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm running a little behind on my Series Enders challenge, but I'm not stressing about it. Hope you have a great August Sherry! Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks AJ! I'm a little behind on my Series Enders goal, but I'm doing the best I can. I hope you have a great August too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all look like good books! Happy August!

    ReplyDelete