Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. This week's topic is Top Ten Winter 2018 TBR List.
- Maybe Now (Maybe, # 2) by Colleen Hoover
- Crazy on You (A Love & Harmony Romance, # 3) by Crystal Bright
- The Beholder by Anna Bright
- Talk to Me by Dean Nelson
- In Another Life by CC Hunter
- Daughters of the Northern Shores (Sons of Blackbird Mountain, # 2) by Joanne Bischof
- Sherwood by Meagan Spooner
- Defiant Joy by Stasi Eldredge
- Mirage (Mirage, # 1) by Somaiya Daud
- The Becoming of Noah Shaw (The Shaw Confessions, # 1) by Michelle Hodkin
I'm already getting a backlog of review books that I'm late on or getting close to the publication date. Which books are on your Winter 2018 TBR list? Let me know!
Sherwood is one I want to read sometime next year, for sure!ReplyDelete
I am starting to think about what I want to read in January 2019. My most anticipated book of early 2019 is The Wives by Tarryn FIsher. But I don't know the date. I also can't wait to read Never Tell by Lisa Gardner when it comes out. I just got an arc of 99 Percent Mine by Sally Thorne. From your list I have Sherwood, so I need to read that. Maybe Now is really good but I've already read it. I am pretty swamped with arcs. But luckily I only have 3 for January and 3 for February. Most of them are for past that time.ReplyDelete