Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. This week's topic is Top Ten Winter 2018 TBR List.
- Maybe Now (Maybe, # 2) by Colleen Hoover
- Crazy on You (A Love & Harmony Romance, # 3) by Crystal Bright
- The Beholder by Anna Bright
- Talk to Me by Dean Nelson
- In Another Life by CC Hunter
- Daughters of the Northern Shores (Sons of Blackbird Mountain, # 2) by Joanne Bischof
- Sherwood by Meagan Spooner
- Defiant Joy by Stasi Eldredge
- Mirage (Mirage, # 1) by Somaiya Daud
- The Becoming of Noah Shaw (The Shaw Confessions, # 1) by Michelle Hodkin
I'm already getting a backlog of review books that I'm late on or getting close to the publication date. Which books are on your Winter 2018 TBR list? Let me know!