Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Last week's topic was Top Ten Spring 2019 TBR List but I didn't get around to posting last week.
- Beyond the Point by Claire Gibson
- Don't Date Rosa Santos by Nina Moreno
- The Beholder by Anna Bright
- Storm and Fury (The Harbinger, # 1) by Jennifer L Armentrout
- Say You Still Love Me by KA Tucker
- Daughters of the Northern Shores (Sons of Blackbird Mountain, # 2) by Joanne Bischof
- Sherwood by Meagan Spooner
- Last of Her Name by Jessica Khoury
- Iron Gold (Red Rising, # 4) by Pierce Brown
- Beneath a Prairie Moon by Kim Vogel Sawyer
I'm already getting a backlog of review books that I'm late on or getting close to the publication date. Which books are on your Spring 2019 TBR list? Let me know!