Sunday, March 3, 2019

Sunday Post - 03/03/19

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~ It's a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.

It's been a rainy week, so we haven't gotten outside to play much. My parents came over on Saturday. My dad was helping Husband fix a leak with our toilet. My mom just came to hang out with me and the kids. I spent most of February reading the Charley Davidson series. I'm on book 8, but I'm feeling a bit burned out. They're still good, but I just need a break after this one.

THIS PAST WEEK:

Monday: 2019 Series Enders Reading Challenge - February Wrap Up
Wednesday: Can't Wait for Beware the Night by Jessika Fleck
Thursday: DNF Review of Crazy on You (A Love & Harmony Romance, #3) by Crystal B Bright (DNF @ 63%)
Friday: February 2019 EOM Wrap Up

UPCOMING THIS WEEK:

Monday: Review of First Grave on the Right (Charley Davidson, # 1) by Darynda Jones
Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday?
Wednesday: Can't Wait for Wednesday

Don’t forget to link up for the 2019 Series Enders Reading Challenge! You have until December 15th, 2019 to sing up. Each month there will be a giveaway for those participating with an end of the year giveaway too! Click on the picture below or the link above to find out more!

That's it for my shelves and recaps of my past and upcoming week. What did you add to your shelves this week? Any bookish news you want to talk about? Let me know!

3 comments:

  1. I can see how you'd need a break on the Charley Davidson books as they are similar enough. It's different when the series has a different couple or more drastic shifts in each book. Well book 9 in Charley is a drastic changeup. Anyway, you can always go back later for more. Enjoy your week! Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t know how people read long series. I get burnt out after a trilogy. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely updates, hope you do this more often

    ReplyDelete