Sunday, March 24, 2019

Sunday Post - 03/24/19

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~ It's a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.

We're still working on our dining room floor remodel. I've just not been in the mood to read lately. Every time I sit down to try I fall asleep. I really feel like I just don't have the right book for my current mood even though I have so many books that I do want to read and am excited about. I'm just not quite in the mood for any of them. Any recommendations from you guys? My blogoversary giveaway ended this week. The kids are both well which is a huge blessing. Little Girl will be on Spring Break from school this week so that will be fun.

THIS PAST WEEK:

Monday: Review of The Keto All Day Cookbook by Martina Šlajerová (4 Stars)
Wednesday: Can't Wait for The Friend Zone by Abby Jimenez
Thursday: Review of In Another Life by CC Hunter (3.5 Stars)

UPCOMING THIS WEEK:

Monday: Review of This is the Day by Tim Tebow & AJ Gregory & 2019 Series Enders Reading Challenge - March Wrap Up
Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday?
Wednesday: Can't Wait for Wednesday
Thursday: Review of Bible Journaling for the Fine Artist by Melissa Fischer & Kate Peiffer

Don’t forget to link up for the 2019 Series Enders Reading Challenge! You have until December 15th, 2019 to sing up. Each month there will be a giveaway for those participating with an end of the year giveaway too! Click on the picture below or the link above to find out more!

That's it for my shelves and recaps of my past and upcoming week. What did you add to your shelves this week? Any bookish news you want to talk about? Let me know!

3 comments:

  1. Beware Of The ReaderMarch 24, 2019 at 9:58 AM

    Well I ma currently reading Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys and I love it so it would be my recommendation ;-) Happy Sunday and good luck with the remodelling project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand going through a rough reading patch. I think I'm starting to come out of mine finally, but it has taken me some time and a lot of different books. I hope you are able to get out of the slump soon! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for spring break! If I have trouble reading, I pick up something in a slightly different genre or something new by a favorite author. Hope you are having a great week!

    Anne - Books of My Heart Here is my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete