Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Ten Books That Made Me Smile

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. This week's topic is Top Ten Books That Have Made Me Smile.


  1. Mayhem (Mayhem, # 1) by Jamie Shaw
  2. Tweet Cute by Emma Lord
  3. The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
  4. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
  5. Listen to Your Heart by Kasie West
  6. The Simple Wild (Wild, # 1) by KA Tucker
  7. Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, # 2) by Sarah J Maas
  8. A is for Abstinence (V is for Virgin, # 2) by Kelly Oram
  9. This Girl (Slammed, # 3) by Colleen Hoover
  10. Notorious Nineteen (Stephanie Plum, # 19) by Janet Evanovich

I chose to be very literal and looked for reviews where I specifically mention the book making me smile or "cheese". Which books have made you smile? Let me know!

3 comments:

  1. So many lists have Tweet Cute by Emma Lord this week! I need to read it asap!
    Here's my TTT list this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tweet Cute has been a super popular choice this week! How lovely.

    My TTT .

    ReplyDelete
  3. i haven't read any of them but several look pretty darn good to me too


    sherry @
    fundinmental

    ReplyDelete