Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Top Ten Authors I've Read the Most (As of 2020)

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. This week's topic is Top Ten Authors I've Read the Most.
  1. Colleen Hoover (21 books) - Slammed, Point of Retreat, Hopeless, This Girl, Losing Hope, Finding Cinderella, Maybe Someday, Ugly Love, Maybe Not, Never Never Part 1, Confess, Never Never Part 2, November 9, Too Late, It Ends With Us, Without Merit, All Your Perfects, Verity, Maybe Now, Regretting You, Finding Perfect
  2. Richelle Mead (18 books) - Vampire Academy, Frostbite, Shadow Kiss, Storm Born, Blood Promise, Spirit Bound, Last Sacrifice, Bloodlines, The Golden Lily, The Indigo Spell, Succubus Blues, Gameboard of the Gods, The Meeting, The Fiery Heart, The Immortal Crown, Silver Shadows, The Ruby Circle, The Glittering Court
  3. Abbi Glines (21 books) - Fallen Too Far, Never Too Far, Existence, Forever Too Far, Breathe, Because of Low, While It Lasts, Just for Now, Twisted Perfection, The Vincent Boys, The Vincent Brothers, Sometimes It Lasts, Misbehaving, Bad for You, Hold On Tight, Until the End, Until Friday Night, Under the Lights, After the Game, Losing the Field, Making a Play
  4. Jessica Sorensen (19 books)- The Secret of Ella and Micha, The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden, The Forever of Ella and Micha, The Redemption of Callie and Kayden, Breaking Nova, The Temptation of Lila and Ethan, The Destiny of Violet and Luke, The Ever After of Ella and Micha, Lila and Ethan: Always and Forever, Saving Quinten, Nova and Quinten: No Regrets, Delilah: The Making of Red, Tristan: Finding Hope, The Probabilty of Violet and Luke, Wreck Me, Ruin Me, Unraveling You, Raveling You, Awakening You
  5. KA Tucker (14 books) - Ten Tiny Breaths, One Tiny Lie, Four Seconds to Lose, Five Ways to Fall, In Her Wake, Burying Water, Becoming Rain, Chasing River, Surviving Ice, He Will Be My Ruin, Until It Fades, Keep Her Safe, The Simple Wide, Say You Still Love Me
  6. Katie McGarry (14 books) - Pushing the Limits, Dare You To, Crossing the Line, Crash Into You, Red at Night, Take Me On, Breaking the Rules, Nowhere But Here, Chasing Impossible, Walk the Edge, Long Way Home, Say You'll Remember Me, Only a Breath Apart, Echoes Between Us
  7. Darynda Jones (14 books) - First Grave on the Right, Second Grave on the Left, Third Grave Dead Ahead, Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet, Fifth Grave Past the Light, Sixth Grave on the Edge, Seventh Grave and No Body, Eighth Grave After Dark, The Dirt on Ninth Grave, The Curse of Tenth Grave, Eleventh Grave in Moonlight, The Trouble with Twelfth Grave, Summoned to Thirteenth Grave, A Bad Day for Sunshine
  8. Maggie Stiefvater (11 books) - Shiver, Linger, Forever, Lament: The Faerie Queen's Deception, Ballad: A Gathering of Faerie, The Scorpio Races, The Raven Cycle, The Dream Thieves, Sinner, Blue Lily, Lily Blue, The Raven King
  9. Kasie West (13 books) - The Distance Between Us, On the Fence, Pivot Point, The Fill-In Boyfriend, Split Second, By Your Side, PS I Like You, Love, Life, & the List, Lucky in Love, Listen to Your Heart, Fame, Fate, and the First Kiss, Maybe This Time, Moment of Truth
  10. Janet Evanoich (12 books) - Plum Lovin', Finger Lickin' Fifteen, Sizzlin' Sixteen, Smokin' Seventeen, One for the Money, Explosive Eighteen, Notorious Nineteen, Takedown Twenty, Top-Secret Twenty-One, Tricky Twenty-Two, Turbo Twenty-Three, Hardcore Twenty-Four

Which authors have you read the most? Let me know!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you've read a lot of Colleen Hoover books!

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been reading Katie McGarry for the first time in years. She is a runner up on my list with having read 5 of her books. I have the third book in Thunder Road series yet to read this year plus a couple others. Great list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bloggin' 'bout BooksJuly 7, 2020 at 12:49 PM

    I'm impressed that you can list all the books you've read by these authors! I had to guesstimate on most of mine because I couldn't remember which books I've read and which I haven't :)

    Except for West and Stiefvater, I haven't read any of the authors on your list. I do enjoy West's books when I'm looking for light, happy reads. The werewolf books are the only ones I've read by Stiefvater. I didn't love them, so I haven't read anything else by her.

    Happy TTT!

    Susan
    www.blogginboutbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet Evanoich is popular in this week's lists!

    Here's my TTT list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colleen Hoover made my list too, though I've only read 6 of hers so far! I have the Never Never series waiting for me on my Kindle though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’ve just started my Maggie Stiefvater journey. I’ve read 2 of her books and have 1 more on my shelf.

    ReplyDelete