Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. This week's topic is Top Ten Books I Read in 2021.
- A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire (Blood & Ash, # 2) by Jennifer L Armentrout
- Kingdom of Ash (Throne of Glass, # 7) by Sarah J Maas
- Decluttering at the Speed of Life by Dana K White
- A Court of Silver Flames (A Court of Thorns and Roses, # 4) by Sarah J Maas
- A Good Day for Chardonnay (Sunshine Vicram, # 2) by Darynda Jones
- How to Manage Your Home Without Losing Your Mind by Dana K White
Which books were your favorite reads in 2021? Let me know!