Tuesday, September 6, 2022

August 2022 EOM Wrap Up

I read 3 book (not including children's books). *These qualify for the 2022 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Engaging Sir Isaac (Inglewood, # 4) by Sally Britton
The Belle of Bellgrave Square (Belles of London, # 2) by Mimi Matthews
Sword of Rage (Reigning Kingdoms, # 1) by Jennifer Anne Davis


I have reviewed 5 books. *These qualify for the 2022 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
A Tenuous Betrothal by Jen Geigle Johnson
Saving Miss Everly (Inglewood, # 3) by Sally Britton
FLIP The Gratitude Switch by Kevin Clayson
Junie B Jones and Her Big Fat Mouth (Junie B Jones, # 3) by Barbara Park
Engaging Sir Isaac (Inglewood, # 4) by Sally Britton

Other Posts:
Sunday Post - 08/07/22
Sunday Post - 08/14/22
Sunday Post - 08/21/22
Sunday Post - 08/28/22
Top Ten Books I Loved 10+ Years Ago
Can't Wait for Isha, Unscripted by Sajni Patel
Can't Wait for A Hard Day for a Hangover (Sunshine Vicram, # 3) by Darynda Jones
Can't Wait for The Call of the Sea by Sian Ann Bessey
Can't Wait for There Goes the Groom (Romance of Rank, # 1.5) by Esther Hatch
2022 Series Enders Reading Challenge - August Wrap Up
July 2022 EOM Wrap Up

Goals:
I'm ahead on my Bible-in-a-year plan.
I've read 31 out of 52 books (including children's books).
I've read potentially 2 out of 5-10 series enders.

No comments:

Post a Comment