Sunday, September 4, 2022

Sunday Post - 09/04/22

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~ It's a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.

Husband was gone on a work trip this past week. He left Sunday and came back on Wednesday. My parents agreed to keep Baby Boy for me while he was gone so I wouldn't have to interrupt his nap every day with having to get Little Girl from school. Sunday afternoon I took the two big kids to a birthday party for a kid in Little Boy's class. Monday we had a powerline like pop or something. There was a flash of light and a boom and next thing we know the front yard is on fire from the downed wire. So I called the fire department and the power company. But we were without power for several hours. I ended up taking the kids out to dinner that night. Tuesday, I took Little Boy to the park and the library. I cannot believe I've never taken them to the library before. And then Tuesday afternoon after I got Little Girl from school we went to see the new Minions movie in the theater. Little Boy has never been so he was beyond ecstatic. We also grabbed CFA for dinner. Wednesday after school we went to pick up Baby Boy from my parents. They were all so happy when Daddy got home. I don't remember much about Thursday or Friday. Saturday, we went to Birmingham for what was supposed to be a family reunion. We didn't have a big crowd this year, but I really enjoyed the group that was there. Today we're heading to Georgia for my great-nephew's birthday party.

THE PAST WEEK:

Monday: Review of Engaging Sir Isaac (Inglewood, # 4) by Sally Britton (3.5 Stars)
Wednesday: Can't Wait for There Goes the Groom (Romance of Rank, # 1.5) by Esther Hatch

UPCOMING THIS WEEK:

Monday: Happy Labor Day!
Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday
Wednesday: Can't Wait for Wednesday
Thursday: August 2022 EOM Wrap Up

Don’t forget to link up for the 2022 Series Enders Reading Challenge! You have until December 15th, 2022 to sign up. Each month there will be a giveaway for those participating with an end of the year giveaway too! Click on the picture below or the link above to find out more!

NEW BOOKS:

No new books this week.

That's it for my shelves and recaps of my past and upcoming week. What did you add to your shelves this week? Any bookish news you want to talk about? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment