Tuesday, November 1, 2022

October 2022 EOM Wrap Up

October is my annual "All Things Halloween" event. Except, I kind of forgot about it earlier in the year. See I usually save up all of my fantasy reviews through the year to post during the month of October. This year, it snuck up on me and I had to scramble to post. Thankfully, I got at least 4 reviews posted this month, but I was kind of disappointed in my event this year. Coming off the reading slump from September and considering October is our busiest month of the year for our family, I'm surprised that I was able to read as much as I did.

I read 7 book (not including children's books). *These qualify for the 2022 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
I Am: 40 Reasons to Trust God by Diane Stortz
*In Honor's Defense (Hanger's Horsemen, # 3) by Karen Witemeyer
Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover
*Reforming Lord Neil (Inglewood, # 5) by Sally Britton
Forgiving What You Can't Forget: Discover How to Move On, Make Peace with Painful Memories, and Create a Life That's Beautiful Again by Lysa TerKeurst
Defender of Walls (Kingdom of Walls, # 1) by Tanya Bird
Book Lovers by Emily Henry

I have reviewed 4 book. *These qualify for the 2022 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
A Fate of Wrath & Flame (Fate & Flame, # 1) by KA Tucker
A Curse of Blood & Stone (Fate & Flame, # 2) by KA Tucker
Sword of Rage (Reigning Kingdoms, # 1) by Jennifer Anne Davis
Defender of Walls (Kingdom of Walls, # 1) by Tanya Bird

Other Posts:
Sunday Post - 10/02/22
Sunday Post - 10/09/22
Sunday Post - 10/16/22
Sunday Post - 10/23/22
Sunday Post - 10/30/22
Can't Wait for These Infinite Threads (This Woven Kingdom, # 1) by Tahereh Mafi
2022 Series Enders Reading Challenge - October Wrap Up
September 2022 EOM Wrap Up

Goals:
I'm ahead on my Bible-in-a-year plan.
I've read 43 out of 52 books (including children's books).
I've read potentially 3 out of 5-10 series enders.

No comments:

Post a Comment