Thursday, April 11, 2024

March 2024 EOM Wrap Up

I read 7 books (not including children's books). *These qualify for the 2024 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
These Hollow Vows (These Hollow Vows, # 1) by Lexi Ryan
An Offer from a Gentleman (The Bridgertons, # 3) by Julia Quinn
I Survived the Wellington Avalanche, 1910 (I Survived, # 22) by Lauren Tarshis
To Love the Brooding Baron by Jentry Flint
I Wish You Would by Eva Des Lauriers
The Book Swap by Tessa Bickers
Queen of Roses (Blood of a Fae, # 1) by Briar Boleyn

I have reviewed 4 books (not including mini reviews of children's books). *These qualify for the 2024 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Appointment in Bath (Somerset Stories, # 4) by Mimi Matthews
With a Little Luck (Fortuna Beach, # 2) by Marissa Meyer
I Survived The Wellington Avalanche, 1910 (I Survived, # 22) by Lauren Tarshis
How to Plot a Payback by Melissa Ferguson

Other Posts:
Sunday Post - 03/03/24
Sunday Post - 03/10/24
Sunday Post - 03/24/24
Sunday Post - 03/31/24
Top Ten Spring 2024 TBR List
Can't Wait for Serpent Sea (Spice Road Trilogy, # 2) by Maiya Ibrahim
Can't Wait for A Thousand Broken Pieces (A Thousand Boy Kisses, # 2) by Tillie Cole
Can't Wait for A Casualty of the Heart by Rachel Kelley Stones
2024 Series Enders Reading Challenge - March Wrap Up
January & February Wrap Ups

Goals:
I'm a few days ahead on my Bible-in-a-year plan.
I've read 18 out of 52 books (not including children's books).
I've read 0 out of 5-10 series enders.

No comments:

Post a Comment