Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Posts on my Blog that Give a Picture of Me as a Person and a Reader.
These first three posts are where I've posted information about myself...random facts, answering questions, etc.
1. Versatile Blog Award - 7 Random Facts About Me
2. Liebster Blog Award - 11 Random Facts About Me & 16 Questions I Answered About Myself
3. Armchair BEA - Introductions - 7 Questions Answered About Myself
The next two are reviews I've done of two of the books I've loved the most since I started blogging.
The next two are reviews I've done of two of the books I've liked the least since I started blogging.
The next three are kind of random picks to round out a picture of me as a person and reader.
9. Armchair BEA - Real Life Experiences - Where I go into detail about my one experience meeting an author.
10. Top 10 Books I'd Want With Me on a Desert Island AND/OR Push Review - I couldn't decide between these two. The Top 10 Tuesday shows some of my humor, but the Push Review has more about my personal story.
And of course you could always check out my About Me page.
So that's it. That's as much of "Me" as I guess I've shared on here anyway. How do you like me now?
Please overlook any typos...I know they're there.