Thursday, August 2, 2012

Versatile Blog Award

So Joie at Joie De Lire nominated me for this award! Thank you so much Joie!!!! I'm stoked.

The Rules Are:

1. Nominate 15 other bloggers relatively new to blogging.

2. Let the bloggers know that you've nominated them.

3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.

4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.

5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.

Blogs I'm Nominating for the Versatile Blogger Award:

1. Lost For Stories

2. Reading N Reviewing

3. Too Many Books

4. The Page Sage

5. Bookish Outsider

6. Written By Brittan

7. Emily Hearts Books

8. The Story Spirit

9. The Armchair Traveller

10. Story Bound

11. Downright Dystopian

12. The Story Behind the Book Cover

13. Read Write Love

14. Peace Love YA

15. Quixotic Magpie

7 Random Facts About Me:

1. Mosquitos are attracted to me. I can’t walk outside without getting attacked. This random fact makes the list because I currently have a mosquito bite that’s itching like mad.

2. I count my calories.

3. I’m a nerd. I was salutatorian of my high school class, but once I got to college, I used to figure out what the minimum grade was I needed on each assignment just to finish the class with a passing grade. Lazy I know, but I was just ready to be done with it.

4. I read multiple books at a time instead of finishing one and starting another. At the present, I have probably about 10 started, though I’m not actively reading all 10.

5. I had a dog named Theodore “Teddy” Roosevelt Rumplestiltskin Harris once—best dog I ever had. But mostly I just called him Teddy.

6. Not that this deserves to come in next to last on my list or anything, but I’m a Christian. I’m proud to be one because my God and Father sent His Son to die for me so that I might live with Him forever.

7. I think I’m a slow reader. I believe I only read 40ish books last year. This year my goal is 52. I’m currently ahead of schedule, but I look around and see other people reading 300 and I don’t know how they do it. But then I shrug my shoulders and go on about my day.

Thanks again to Joie who nominated me.

9 comments:

  1. LOL mosquitoes are attracted to me too! IT. IS. AWFUL.
    And yay for nerds! I'm a nerd who procrastinates. A lot.
    Also, I can't believe you can have 10 books started at one time! I can barely do it with just 2!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the nomination, Sandy! I'll have my post up once I find 15 new-ish bloggers! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just thought I'd let you know that I do have the post up now! :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for the nomination!! It really made my day (:

    (By the way, we definitely have your first fact in common! Every summer I end up covered in bug bites- even on days when I don't go outside!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much!! I will hopefully have this up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the nomination! mosquitos are crazy attracted to me too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime...It's funny to me how many people have said the same thing about mosquitos. My husband never seems to get attacked like I do. Weird.

      Delete
  6. Aww, this is so cool! I'm going to have to put this up sometime . . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the nomination! I passed it on.

    ReplyDelete