Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Waiting on Clockwork Princess

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

I can't wait for Clockwork Princess.Clockwork Prince was GREAT, and I gave it 5 Stars (you can read my review here). And so obviously I'm stoked about reading book 3.

Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, # 3)

By: Cassandra Clare

Expected Publication: March 19th 2013 by Margaret K. McElderry Books

496 pages

( Goodreads | Amazon )

Goodreads description--In Clockwork Princess, Tessa and her companions travel all over the world as they race to stop the clockwork army before it’s too late. As Jem’s health worsens alarmingly and his friends search desperately for a cure, can Tessa choose between the two boys she loves—even if it means never seeing the other one again?

6 comments:

  1. I love this series.. Great pick. The cover is beautiful isn't it? :)

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=2995

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not read the Infernal Devices yet, but I am excited to get into this series bc i love her other series.
    My WoW
    liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! I'm so bad with series. I've only read City of Bones and City of Ashes. I loved both of them. I own Clockwork Angel but I'm not sure if it's okay to read before City of Glass, even though it's part of the prequel series.

    Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!I love this series, and I am so excited for this!! Now I know the date it comes out, yay! :)

    ReplyDelete