Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Waiting on Finale

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Finale (Hush, Hush, # 4)

By: Becca Fitzpatrick

Expected Publication: October 23rd 2012 by Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing

448 pages

( Goodreads | Amazon )

Goodreads description--Fates unfurl in the gripping conclusion to the "New York Times" bestselling Hush, Hush saga. Nora is more certain than ever that she is in love with Patch. Fallen Angel or no, he is the one for her. Her heritage and destiny may mean that they will always be enemies, but there is no turning her back on him. And yet their biggest challenge lies ahead. Can their love survive a seemingly insurmountable divide? The lines are drawn, but it's unclear which sides have been taken. And in the end, will there be enough trust left to rebuild what has been broken?

What are you guys waiting on this week?

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to this one too. Just read Silence and really want to see how it will all wrap up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't actually read the Hush, Hush novels yet, I must check them out. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this series but I've had Hush, Hush on my shelf since it came out. I hope you enjoy Finale when you get a chance to read it! Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete