Sunday, October 25, 2015

Sunday Post - 171

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~ It's a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.

Introducing Ever Lael (lay-El). Her name means "Ever/Always Belonging to God". Born Tuesday, October 20th, 7 lbs 5 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. As you guys can imagine, I'm trying to adjust to my new normal with this little beauty. I'll catch up with all of my received books at a later date. Also as a reminder, I do plan to take the entire month of November off from blogging. I have a few posts scheduled already so that you guys don't think I've completely disappeared on you, but I don't plan to be active during the month. I'll discuss it more in my October EOM Wrap Up post.

THIS PAST WEEK:

Monday: All Things Halloween Review of Velvet Undercover by Teri Brown (4 Stars)
Tuesday: Top Ten Wishes I'd Ask From the Book Genie
Wednesday: Waiting on Forget Tomorrow (Forget Tomorrow, # 1) by Pintip Dunn
Thursday: All Things Halloween Review of The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, # 3) by Michelle Hodkin (4 Stars)

UPCOMING THIS WEEK:

Today: 2015 Series Enders Reading Challenge - October Wrap Up
Monday: All Things Halloween Review of Golden Son (Red Rising Trilogy, # 2) by Pierce Brown
Tuesday: Top Ten Favorite Things About Halloween
Wednesday: Waiting on Wednesday
Thursday: All Things Halloween Review of The Sin Eater's Daughter (The Sin Eater's Daughter, # 1) by Melinda Salisbury
Saturday: October EOM Wrap Up

Don’t forget to sign up for the 2015 Series Enders Reading Challenge! You have until December 15, 2015 to sign up. Each month there will be a giveaway for those participating with an end of the year giveaway too! Click on the picture below or the link above to find out more!

That's it for my shelves and recaps of my past and upcoming week. What did you add to your shelves this week? Any bookish news you want to talk about? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment