Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Valentine's Day Books.
I tried to go for books that were happy, fun reads. Of course, all of them have conflict that has to be overcome. Faking Normal is a little dark, but it is one of my favorite reads from the past year. Several of these ended in cliffhangerish endings so if you're unfamiliar and looking for some good Valentine's Day reads be prepared to have the next book available.
- Faking Normal by Courtney C Stevens
- The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
- To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
- Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby
- The Fine Art of Pretending by Rachel Harris
- On the Fence by Kasie West
- Slammed by Colleen Hoover
- The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
What are your top ten reads for Valentine's Day? Let me know!