Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Books That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud.
- Carter Finally Gets It (Carter Finally Gets It, # 1) by Brent Crawford - Specifically the audio version. I never thought I'd like this book, but I love it.
- Morning Star (Red Rising Trilogy, # 3) by Pierce Brown - despite the weightiness of this series, each book has had moments (usually Servo) that has made me laugh.
- Finger Lickin' Fifteen (Stephanie Plum, # 15) by Janet Evanovich - Another audiobook. Most of the Stephanie Plum books have made me laugh, but this one I specifically remember laughing out loud.
- I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, # 1) by Ally Carter - Also an audiobook. And another another book I wasn't expecting to like as much as I did.
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - I was laughing out loud by page 19 I believe on this one. I've never had an experience where I laughed and cried so much within one book.
- For the Love: Fighting for Grace in a World of Impossible Standards by Jen Hatmaker - Her Thank You Notes in the style of Jimmy Fallon were hilarious. But she in general is just really funny. I love her writing.
- Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, # 3) by Cassandra Clare - Oh Will. I miss you!
- I Hunt Killers (Jasper Dent, # 1) by Barry Lyga - Howie! What a great sidekick. Loved his humor.
- The DUFF: Designated Ugly Fat Friend by Kody Keplinger
- Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, # 5) by Richelle Mead
I love a book that can make me laugh out loud. Sadly, this really doesn't happen nearly enough. Which books have made you laugh? Let me know!