Saturday, April 30, 2016

April 2016 EOM Wrap Up

I have read 3 books this month (not including children's books). *These qualify for the 2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
*The Natural History of Us (The Fine Art of Pretending, # 2) by Rachel Harris
Flamecaster (Shattered Realms, # 1) by Cinda Williams Chima
Dreamology by Lucy Keating


I have reviewed 4 books this month. *These qualify for the 2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
*The Natural History of Us (The Fine Art of Pretending, # 2) by Rachel Harris
*Beautiful Burn (The Maddox Brothers, # 4) by Jamie McGuire
*Morning Star (Red Rising Trilogy, # 3) by Pierce Brown
Flamecaster (Shattered Realms, # 1) by Cinda Williams Chima

Other Posts:
Sunday Post - 190 & Stacking the Shelves - 137
Sunday Post - 191
Sunday Post - 192
Sunday Post - 193
Top Ten Books My Daughter Needs to Read
Top Ten Books that Will Make You Laugh Out Loud
Waiting on Uninvited by Lysa TerKeurst
2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge – April Wrap Up

Goals:
I'm ahead of schedule for my daily Bible reading.
I've read 38 out of 52 books (of course most of those are children's books).
I've read 5 out of 10-12 series enders

4 comments:

  1. I want to read your Flamecaster review, but I haven't read it yet (and I have the ARC---bad me!) so I have to wait so I won't go in with expectations... Sounds like you had a good month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way about not reading reviews before I read the book too. It was a decent month. Thanks for stopping by Lark!

    ReplyDelete