Sunday, December 25, 2016

Sunday Post - 227

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~ It's a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.

First off, MERRY CHRISTMAS! This was a busy and slow week at the same time. We only had a few things going on. We went to some friend's house Wednesday night to eat dinner and have a devotional. Husband was off work on Friday so we just hung out. Saturday we celebrated Christmas with my side of the family. Today we're going to church and then off to Husband's side of the family.

THIS PAST WEEK:

Monday: Review of A Noble Masquerade (Hawthorne House, # 1) by Kristi Ann Hunter
Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings Me 2016
Wednesday: Waiting on Bang by Barry Lyga
Friday: 2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge - December Wrap Up

UPCOMING THIS WEEK:

Monday: No posts as we'll be spending extra time with family due to Christmas.
Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday (maybe)
Wednesday: Waiting on Wednesday
Thursday: Review of An Uncommon Courtship (Hawthorne House, # 3) by Kristi Ann Hunter
Friday: 2016 EOY Book Survey
Saturday: December 2016 EOM Wrap Up

Don’t forget to sign up for the 2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge! You have until December 15, 2017 to sign up. Each month there will be a giveaway for those participating with an end of the year giveaway too! Click on the picture below or the link above to find out more!

That's it for my shelves and recaps of my past and upcoming week. What did you add to your shelves this week? Any bookish news you want to talk about? Let me know!

7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too and I need to join the Series Enders Challenge!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!


    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the rest of your holiday season...I remember those events of Christmas Eve with some family, and Christmas Day with others.

    Mine are all scattered around, so it was dinner and presents at my daughter's last night, and I love how well they know me, judging from the gift cards they gave me. There will be books, movies, and restaurants ahead for me.

    Thanks for sharing, and here are
    MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful way to spend Christmas. We typically spend Christmas Eve with my husband's family and Christmas day with mine - it's worked swimmingly for the past 13 years, and it means we get twice the Christmas fun, and get to extend Christmas even longer. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got to figure up how I did on all my challenges this week. And I'll be signing up for the Series Ender challenge again for next year! Hope you have a great week.
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're more than happy to have you participate with us again. Hope you did well on your other challenges for 2016. Thanks for stopping by Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's similar to how things were for me growing up for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. You've just got to do what works for your family. Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas and New Year....and the weeks since. :) Sorry I'm behind on comments! Thanks for stopping by Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you had a lovely Christmas! Hope your New Year was just as good...as well as the weeks since. Sorry I'm behind responding to comments, but thanks so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete