Saturday, December 31, 2016

December 2016 EOM Wrap Up

I have read 4 books this month (not including children's books). *These qualify for the 2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
An Uncommon Courtship (Hawthorne House, # 3) by Kristi Ann Hunter
A Noble Masquerade (Hawthorne House, # 1) by Kristi Ann Hunter
A Lady of Esteem (Hawthorne House, # 0.5) by Kristi Ann Hunter
Love and First Sight by Josh Sundquist

I have reviewed 4 books this month. *These qualify for the 2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Shaken: Discovering Your True Identity in the Midst of Life's Storms by Tim Tebow
Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan
A Noble Masquerade (Hawthorne House, # 1) by Kristi Ann Hunter
An Uncommon Courtship (Hawthorne House, # 3) by Kristi Ann Hunter

Other Posts:
Sunday Post - 224 & Stacking the Shelves - 160
Sunday Post - 225 & Stacking the Shelves - 161
Sunday Post - 226 & Stacking the Shelves - 162
Sunday Post - 227
Top Ten New-to-Me Authors of 2016
Top Ten Books I'm Anticipating Q1/Q2 2017
Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings Me
Ten Things I'm Thankful for 2016
Waiting on To Catch a Killer by Sheryl Scarborough
Waiting on Until It Fades by KA Tucker
Waiting on Bang by Barry Lyga
Waiting on Havoc (Mayhem, # 4) by Jamie Shaw
2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge – November Wrap Up
November 2016 Wrap Up
2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge - Sign Up
2017 Series Enders Reading Challenge - Goals
Cover Doubles # 4
2016 EOY Book Survey

Goals:
I finished my Bible reading plan this year ahead of schedule.
I've read 92 out of 52 books (of course several of those are children's books).
I've read 12 out of 10-12 series enders.

2 comments: