Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases Q3/Q4 2017

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases Q3/Q4 2017.

  1. Lucky in Love by Kasie West
  2. After the Game (The Field Party, # 3) by Abbi Glines
  3. An Inconvenient Beauty (Hawthorne House, # 4) by Kristi Ann Hunter
  4. Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass, # 6) by Sarah J Maas (not pictured)
  5. Into the Bright Unknown (The Gold Seer Trilogy, # 3) by Rae Carson
  6. Whichwood by Tahereh Mafi
  7. Renegades by Marissa Meyer
  8. The Becoming of Noah Shaw (The Shaw Confessions, # 1) by Michelle Hodkin

I know there are more that I'm excited about, but these are the only ones coming to mind right now! What are you anticipating for the last half of the year? Let me know!

12 comments:

  1. I am so mad I forgot Lucky in Love!! I adore Kasie West. Renegades is one I am excited for too. Great list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renegades made my list, and I didn't know there was a sequel (or companion novel) to Tahereh Mafi's Furthermore. That's been on my TBR for over a year now, and I really need to get around to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for Lucky in Love, Renegades, and Tower of Dawn as well! I also have decided I really need to get on this and finally read the Mara Dyer series soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tower of Dawn was on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/05/30/top-ten-tuesday-109/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Witchwood looks interesting, and just about everyone has Renegades on their list. (Except me, guess I overlooked it.)

    My TTT: http://books.thetechchef.net/top-ten-tuesday-27/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to getting to Lucky in Love! Great list :)
    My
    TTT

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still need to buy Lucky in Love. I adore Kasie West too! Thanks for stopping by Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still haven't read Furthermore either, but I hope we both get around to it eventually! Thanks for stopping by Lark! (Sorry I'm so far behind on responding to comments!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed the Mara Dyer series, but the last book wasn't as good to me. That left me torn on The Shaw Confessions, but I think I'm sold on it now. Thanks for stopping by Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a given, right? Thanks for stopping by Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAHA! It happens. Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I still need to buy and read Lucky in Love! Thanks for stopping by Leslie! Sorry I'm so far behind responding to blog comments!

    ReplyDelete