Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Top Ten Summer 2017 TBR List

Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Summer 2017 TBR List.

  1. Dividing Eden (Dividing Eden, # 1) by Joelle Charbonneau
  2. Before She Ignites (Fallen Isles Trilogy, # 1) by Jodi Meadows
  3. Shadowcaster (Shattered Realms, # 2) by Cinda Williams Chima
  4. Lucky in Love by Kasie West
  5. After the Game (The Field Party, # 3) by Abbi Glines
  6. An Inconvenient Beauty (Hawthorne House, # 4) by Kristi Ann Hunter
  7. The Beauty of Darkness (Remnant Chronicles, # 3) by Mary E Pearson
  8. The Last Star (The 5th Wave, # 3) by Rick Yancey
  9. Sempre: Redemption (Sempre, # 2) by JM Darhower
  10. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (Harry Potter, # 8) by JK Rowling, Jack Thorne, & John Tiffany

Some of these have been on my TBR list for a long time, and I'm hoping to finally knock them out. What's on your summer TBR list? Let me know!

6 comments:

  1. Holly @ Words Fueled by LoveMay 23, 2017 at 8:55 AM

    Ooh girl, you seriously need to knock out The Beauty of Darkness and The Last Star!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy all of these!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/05/23/top-ten-tuesday-108/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this list. I wasn't a fan of The Cursed Child but I love The Remnant Chronicles so much. I also really want to read a Kasie West book this summer - see what I've been missing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to read Lucky in Love and The Beauty of Darkness! Thanks for stopping by Melanie! (Sorry I'm so behind responding to blog comments!)

    ReplyDelete