Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is Top Ten Throwbacks.
Some of these throwbacks are so old I never reviewed them on the blog because I read them before I started blogging. But all of these are ones that I've read in my adult life and not like books I read and loved in high school or elementary or anything like that.
- Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer - Twilight, New Moon
- Graceling Realms series by Kristin Cashore - Graceling, Fire, Bitterblue
- The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins - The Hunger Games, Catching Fire & Mockingjay
- Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead - Vampire Academy, Frostbite, Shadow Kiss, Blood Promise, Spirit Bound, Last Sacrifice
- Slammed series by Colleen Hoover - Slammed, Point of Retread, This Girl
- Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley
- Wolves of Mercy Falls series by Maggie Stiefvater - Linger, Forever, Sinner
- The Forest of Hands and Teeth series by Carrie Ryan - The Dead-Tossed Waves, The Dark and Hollow Places
- Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
- The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
(And of course Harry Potter.) Which books are your favorite throwbacks? Let me know!