Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. This week's topic is Top Ten Books I Didn't Get to in 2021.
- The Ice Swan by J'nell Ciesielski
- Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas
- A Wild Hope (Wild Swan Trilogy, # 1) by Celeste de Blasis
- Gilded (Gilded, # 1) by Marissa Meyer
- Sword of Rage (Reigning Kingdoms, # 1) by Jennifer Anne Davis
- The Other Side of the Sky (The Other Side of the Sky, # 1) by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
- A Wicked and Beautiful Garden (Witches of the Island, # 1) by Katie McGarry
- Raise them Up by Sally Burke
- A Fate of Wrath & Flame (Fate & Flame, # 1) by KA Tucker
- The Second Blind Son (Chronicles of Saylok, # 2) by Amy Harmon
Which books were you unable to get to in 2021? Let me know!