Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. This week's topic is Top Ten Books I Recently Required.
I ended up doing the last ten books I have acquired that I have still yet to read.
- Reforming Lord Niel (Inglewood, # 5) by Sally Britton
- Sword of Rage (Reigning Kingdom, # 1) by Jennifer Anne Davis
- The Companion (Sisters of Woodside Mysteries, # 3) by Mary Kingswood
- Gilded (Gilded, # 1) by Marissa Meyer
- A Pony Express Romance (Wyoming Mountain Tales, # 1) by Misty M Beller
- This May End Badly by Samantha Markum
- A Wicked and Beautiful Garden (Witches of the Island, # 1) by Katie McGarry
- Raising an Emotionally Intellegent Child by John Gottman
- A Fate of Wrath and Flame (Fate & Flame, # 1) by KA Tucker
- The Second Blind Son (Chronicles of Saylok, # 2) by Amy Harmon
Which books have you acquired recently? Let me know!