Tuesday, February 1, 2022

January 2022 EOM Wrap Up

I read 4 books (not including children's books). *These qualify for the 2022 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
Dating Dr. Dil by Nisha Sharma
The Companion (Sisters of Woodside Mysteries, # 3) by Mary Kingswood
Gilded (Gilded, # 1) by Marissa Meyer
Meet Me in the Margins by Melissa Ferguson


I have reviewed 5 books. *These qualify for the 2022 Series Enders Reading Challenge.
The Whole Brain Child by Daniel J Siegel & Tina Payne Bryson
The Governess (Sisters of Woodside Mysteries, # 1) by Mary Kingswood
The Chaperon (Sisters of Woodside Mysteries, # 2) by Mary Kingswood
How to Manage Your Home Without Losing Your Mind by Dana K White
Rage and Ruin (The Harbinger, # 2) by Jennifer L Armentrout

Other Posts:
Sunday Post - 01/02/22
Sunday Post - 01/09/22
Sunday Post - 01/16/22
Sunday Post - 01/23/22
Sunday Post - 01/30/22
Ten Most Recent Newly Acquired Books
Ten Books I Didn't Get to in 2021
Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read in 2021
Can't Wait for Beauty and the Besharam by Lillie Vale
Can't Wait for This Woven Kingdom (This Woven Kingdom, # 1) by Tahereh Mafi
Can't Wait for Stranger at the Hall (Strangers, # 6) by Mary Kingswood
2021 EOY Wrap Up
2021 Book Survey
2022 Series Enders Reading Challenge - Goals
2022 Series Enders Reading Challenge - January Wrap Up

Goals:
I'm on track with my Bible-in-a-year plan.
I've read 4 out of 52 books (including children's books).
I've read 0 out of 5-10 series enders.

No comments:

Post a Comment