Sunday, October 2, 2022

Sunday Post - 10/02/22

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~ It's a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.

Monday was pretty normal. Tuesday, we took the boys to Walmart. We had to pick up a birthday present for a party today. The boys were fun to have in the store since they don't go with me normally. Tuesday afternoon I had some fall crafts to do with the big kids. The weather has felt absolutely wonderful this week. Wednesday was also normal. Thursday, the big kids had dentist appointments. All went well there. The boys played so well together outside enjoying the weather. Friday afternoon the kids and I made an orange cream pie. Little Girl and I made a blueberry pie about two years ago. Ever since Little Boy has been asking for an orange pie. He wanted one like key lime or lemon meringue, but I couldn't find much. Anyway with living at my mom's last year, I didn't make doing so a priority. Saturday, we got together with my family to celebrate my dad and Husband's birthdays. October is our busiest month of the year, and so far our schedule is even more packed than normal. I do have a few fantasy reviews scheduled for my "All Things Halloween" annual event. Unfortunately, I'm pretty disappointed that I don't have a full month of reviews scheduled ahead. Maybe I'll squeeze out a couple more books before the end of the month in order to fill it out. But I'm not holding my breath.

THE PAST WEEK:

Sunday: 2022 Series Enders Reading Challenge - September Wrap Up
Saturday: September 2022 EOM Wrap Up

My annual "All Things Halloween" event is starting. This is my month-long event where I feature reviews from Halloween-y genres (fantasy, paranormal, supernatural, sci-fi, horror, mystery, thriller, and suspense). Over the last few years I've had mostly fantasy books as I just haven't been in the mood for much horror, but still...these are books that can get you in the mood for Halloween.

UPCOMING THIS WEEK:

Monday: Review of A Fate of Wrath and Flame (Wrath & Flame, # 1) by KA Tucker
Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday
Wednesday: Can't Wait for Wednesday

Don’t forget to link up for the 2022 Series Enders Reading Challenge! You have until December 15th, 2022 to sign up. Each month there will be a giveaway for those participating with an end of the year giveaway too! Click on the picture below or the link above to find out more!

NEW BOOKS:

No new books this week.

That's it for my shelves and recaps of my past and upcoming week. What did you add to your shelves this week? Any bookish news you want to talk about? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment