Sunday, December 3, 2023

Sunday Post - 12/03/23

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~ It's a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.

It was back to school this week. We had a little bit of an adjustment getting back into things Monday, but overall we had a good week. Tuesday, we went to the library and ran some errands. I had to drop an Amazon return off at the UPS store. I took a load of donations to drop off. And then I had grocery pickup. Wednesday was a normal day. Thursday we went to my parent's house to hang out. Behavior on Thursday was not the best. Little Girl and I went to a Christmas concert for my nephew that night. He's a senior in college and this was to be his last performance so we didn't want to miss it. Friday we had a normal school day and then my parents came to get Little Girl. She spent the weekend with them. My mom wanted to work with her on learning to sew and crochet. She's interested in those things, and the boys are too demanding when they're all there to get any real learning or projects done. Little Girl can sometimes give up quickly if things don't come easily to her. So I'm hoping she sticks with it. Saturday, we took the boys to Hobby Lobby and got lunch. I wrapped some presents. And we just had a chill day.

THE PAST WEEK:

Monday: Review of Return of Satterthwaite Court (Somerset Stories, # 3) by Mimi Matthews (4 Stars)
Wednesday: Can't Wait for With a Little Luck by Marissa Meyer
Friday: Review of My First Prayer and Gratitude Journal by Pia Imperial (4 Stars)

UPCOMING THIS WEEK:

Monday: Review of Phillipa Holds Court (Clavering Chronicles, # 2) by Jennie Goutet
Tuesday: Top Ten Tuesday?
Wednesday: Can't Wait for Wednesday?
Saturday: 2023 Series Enders Reading Challenge - November Wrap Up

Don’t forget to link up for the 2023 Series Enders Reading Challenge! You have until December 15th, 2023 to sign up. Each month there will be a giveaway for those participating with an end of the year giveaway too! Click on the picture below or the link above to find out more!

No new books this week.

That's it for my shelves and recaps of my past and upcoming week. What did you add to your shelves this week? Any bookish news you want to talk about? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment